Please read the How to Contribute for Klein Vignettes as you prepare your submission.
We ask authors to include their name as "Originating Author", to acknowledge the first version of the vignette. This is a wiki site, so vignettes can be changed. Originating authors are welcome to remove their name if the vignette changes to a form to which they do not wish to be associated.
Submitted Vignettes will undergo an approval process by the Design Group. This process is not a review, but an acknowledgement that the vignette meets the criteria of the Klein Project.
Originating Authors are donating their work to the Klein Project. The work is protected under the terms of Creative Commons copyright.
(We are still working out the best way to mount articles with mathematical diagrams and symbols on wiki--any help would be appreciated....)
Submitted Vignettes (Not reviewed at the moment)
- Heron Triangles and Elliptic Curves (Bill McCallum)
- Calculators, Power Series and Chebyshev Polynomials (Graeme Cohen)
- How Google works (Christiane Rousseau)
- Banach fixed point theorem and applications (Christiane Rousseau)
- Kepler’s conjecture on the packing of spheres (Christiane Rousseau)
- Higher Dimensions (Markus Ruppert & Hans-Georg Weigand)
- Tandem rigging for rowing eights and fours (Graeme Cohen)
- The concept of dimension (Christiane Rousseau)
- The tidiness of elementary mathematics - A Geogebra Applet (Chris Sangwin)
- Rolle's theorem: from a simple theorem to an extremely powerful tool (Christiane Rousseau)
- Cholora and Voronoi diagrams - A Geogebra Aplett (Chris Sangwin)
- The shocking behaviour of moving fluids (David Mumford & Christiane Rousseau)
- Matrices and Digital Images (Dirce Uesu Pesco & Humberto José Bortolossi)
You find these vignettes on Klein Vignettes